“What if I dyed my hair blond?” “Or do I get some Californians?” to refresh our looks, and in that our hair has a lot to see … However, at the same time, the dreaded question: “What hair color favors me more?”
Today we are going to teach you some simple tricks to detect which hair color suits you best depending on some key factors: factions, eye color, and skin tone. You will discover that choosing a shade of dye is much easier than you think.
The first steps before choosing your tone
Analyze your features before choosing the color tone. To do this, remove your hair with a turban or with an elastic band, observe your face well and ask yourself the following questions:
- What color are your eyes?
- What color is your complexion (pulling light or pulling dark)?
- What color is your natural hair?
- Do you usually tan easily?
Once you have the answers to these questions, you are ready to discover your ideal tone!
Hair color for brunettes
It is always recommended that when changing the look choose a dye that is two shades darker or lighter than the natural color, based on this idea, for natural brunettes the brown chocolate is a success.
The red also feels good to the brunettes, yes, you have to avoid light and mahogany shades and instead opt for the dark ones, such as burgundy or cherry red, as they create a perfect contrast with the tone of skin, Rihanna attested to it at the time.
You can also bet on the Balayage wicks, an unquestionable trend of today. This consists of degrading the color of the hair with a lighter shade of the half ends down. Unlike California wicks, try to give a smoother, more subtle and natural result. It is a perfect resource to give light to the face and will look great when you have a little tanned skin.
If your natural hair is brown, say no to ash blond and forget about blonde wicks, they are very artificial!
Chestnut hair color
The color that most natural chestnuts bet on is blond, but be careful! Not just any blond is worth it. A classic mistake made by many chestnuts is dyeing light blond and that in the end is not flattering. In order not to fall into this trap and mistreat the hair, it is best to clarify gradually until you get the perfect tone. It is a good way to get used to your new color and not take surprises.
Another way to clarify the chestnut that is the order of the day is to opt for wicks, as the balayage with the babylights is subtle, nothing risky and very glamorous.
Another color that feels great to this group is dark red, the final contrast makes the look very flattering ideal for those that are a bit more watery.
Hair color for blondes
Thanks to the clarity of her natural hair, blondes have more ease when it comes to changing hair color, but that does not mean that they can put any color.
Some chestnuts feel the blondes very well, such as light or very light brown, since they soften the features and highlight the color of the eyes, more if they are light in color.
On the other hand, if you are blonde, try to stay away from dark shades such as very dark brown or black since it will reduce the skin’s light and the effect will not be natural.
For those who are risky and novelty, fantasy colors can also be a great bet for blondes
When you change color, do not forget to take into account …
- Natural tones for the less risky: If you are not looking for a radical change, you should never lighten or darken your hair more than three shades. In this way, you will get a very natural look, without noticing the artificialness of a dye.
- Keep in mind the defects of your skin: You also have to take into account that if your skin has imperfections, dark circles, or spots, you should avoid both very light blondes, and very dark browns, since these will make your skin look like off and accentuate the defects.
- The eyebrows, keep them in mind !: Always bear in mind the color of your eyebrows, since if they remain in a very dark tone with respect to the new hair color, they will stand out in excess. If this is the case, you should dye them too.
If you are going to do it at home
If you have decided to dye it at home you have to take into account the following points:
- The first thing you should know is that the most that will lower the tone of your hair will be two tones. Keep this in mind when choosing the color!
- Always remember to do the allergy test 48 hours before the application.
- We recommend the Nutrisse de Garnier range, a permanent dye that covers 100% of gray hair and is also enriched with nutritious fruit oils that provide the hydration and shine that hair needs.
Now that you have clarified your ideas about what color suits you best, get down to work and treat yourself to be surprisingly beautiful. If you have taken the step, we want to see the result!